Nov 7, 2012

Photo Books, Holiday Cards, & Calendars...Oh My!

It's that time of year again!  Time for me to start working on our annual photo books, picking out holiday cards, and ordering our 2013 calendar.  Are you doing the same things at your house??

My go-to every year is Shutterfly.  I love their selection, their prices, and their quality.  I'm not sure how I'll choose our holiday cards this year.  There are SO many adorable choices!!



Our families always love getting their annual photo book, too.  Being so far from our children, they really rely on staying connected through photos, and by giving them a book every year, they're able to take a year's worth of memories with them wherever they go and show off their precious little ones.

And have you looked at the Special Offers?

Want more ideas from Shutterfly?  Check out these links:
• Instagram: Shutterfly

Time to browse and start ordering!

**Please note this post is sponsored by Shutterfly**

1 comment:

Kim said...

We haven't yet picked out our cards (we're a non-photo couple because, well, we don't have kids yet and it would be awkward?) but last year we had the most adorable little reindeer cards. Loved them!