Jul 31, 2011

First pics

I'm trying to get all the pictures uploaded so I can share Riley's first photos with everyone.  I'm hoping to get caught up on them this week.

First, when we found out we were heading to the hospital, I set up the self timer to get one last picture of us as a family of three.  I set it to take several right in a row, and this was my favorite.  Gavin looks elated that his baby sister was on the way!

And one I took of us while I was in labor...


We have a lot more pics from Gavin's birth since my mom was there taking pictures.  After she was born, Jarrod grabbed the camera to snap a few for me, but a lot of them turned out blurry since he didn't turn the flash on.  Here are some of the ones he did get.  



Dr. Schmitz with Riley 

Riley's first feeding 

Daddy with his little girl


3 comments:

Annisa said...

Dang, you've got a hottie obgym!!! Love the pics! :)

Melissa said...

I came to say the same comment as Annisa.. Holy moly! :)

Tessa said...

Is he M Duggar's OB too? If so, that explains a lot.