- I wish I could see my family and friends more often.
- I wish my friends blogged. I love reading blogs, especially when I know the blogger.
- I wish people would learn how to reply to messages and voicemails. Seriously, since I moved here, I've noticed more and more (mostly Tastefully Simple related) how many people just don't get back to you.
- I wish Chipotle would hurry up and open. It was supposed to be ready in March, now they're saying mid-May.
- I wish allergies didn't exist. Gavin and I are both suffering!
- I wish Jarrod had a 3 day weekend, every weekend.
- I wish gas prices would go back down. It really messes with my budget.
- I wish my diaper bag would come. I can't wait to see if I really like it! :)
- I wish we could decide on a name for Baby Hamm, but I think it's looking like we may wait to see her to decide.
- I wish I could get some energy today.
- I wish there were more hours in the day!
- I wish Gavin would fall asleep for his nap.
- I wish Shirley knew how to vacuum up her own dog hair.
Apr 21, 2011