Feb 28, 2011

18 Weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Hamm is the size of a sweet potato now.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +10lbs - same as last week, though at my doctor's appt they said 
I've only gained 7 lbs.  I like theirs better!
Maternity Clothes: Yep, pretty much everything (except sweats). 
Gender: Unknown....my gut says it's another boy right now though.  Jarrod still says girl.  
Gavin has been saying girl a lot more, but switched back to boy last night.
Movement: I'm starting to randomly feel little butterflies in my stomach but haven't felt much this week.  I'm really looking forward to that!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good - Jarrod isn't a fan of all the extra pillows in the bed, though.  
What I miss:  Not much - trying to enjoy this one since it will probably be our last.
Cravings: Spicy foods, bbq potato chips, french fries.
Symptoms:  The sciatic pain is getting a little less with the stretches the doctor told me to do.
Best Moment this week: Scheduling our next ultrasound!  March 10 we'll (hopefully) know if Baby Hamm is a boy or a girl!





1 comment:

Dylan, Christy and Aubree Myers said...

You look bigger this time around...and I'm saying all girl!!! I was much bigger with aubree than I am with Brody! You look great!