- It's a place where I document our lives and capture all the memories I want to cherish forever.
- Blogging about my daily life will allow me to always remember my days as a stay-at-home-mom.
- This blog keeps our family 'in the loop' since we don't live close.
- Keeping my blog and reading my friends' lets me stay connected with all the friends I miss so much - I just wish more of them would blog. :)
- I can express myself - I've always been a writer. Journals, letters, etc. This is my journal.
- It lets me share my experiences with other moms and get input about things we're going through.
- It gives me a place to share some info about my Tastefully Simple business with others.
- I like to swap recipe ideas with friends, family, and other bloggers.
- I've learned so much about parenting, activities to do with Gavin, and photography from other blogs I follow.
- I love leaving comments on other people's blogs and reading what comments are left on mine.
- It's my 'me time' most days. I love starting the morning off checking my favorite blogs and updating mine if I have time.
- It's a lot quicker and less expensive than my previous scrapbooking obsession. I still miss scrapbooking some days, but at least with my blog I can stay current.
- It's my little home on the internet. :)
Jan 27, 2011
13 reasons I blog and love reading blogs...in no particular order.