Jan 20, 2011

Thirteen Thursday

I'm starting to get the calls and emails...what do I want for my birthday?  Hmm...  I've had to spend some time thinking about it, but thought I'd just try to make a list for everyone here. 
  1. Money which will help us buy Gavin's new bedroom furniture
  2. Gift cards for Walmart, Target, or Sam's Club.
  3. Restaurant gift cards - Chick Fil A, Outback, Red Lobster...trying to think of places that are both here and in Ohio...we may be able to add Chipotle to that list!  Rumor has it one is coming to Fayetteville!
  4. Taylor Swift's new CD
  5. Amazon gift cards to go toward my new camera lens
  6. New gloves - the kind that are fingerless gloves with the mitten that go over top - kinda like these: http://www.amazon.com/Ladies-Thinsulate-Glomitt-Fingerless-Gloves/dp/B004B1F4TQ/ref=sr_1_25?ie=UTF8&qid=1295530183&sr=8-25
  7. Subscription to All You magazine
  8. Sonoline B doppler to listen to the baby's heartbeat (but I've only seen them on ebay.)
  9. Wii Fit
  10. Wheel of Fortune or other game shows for Wii
  11. Gift card for Blog2Print to turn my blog into a book (available at www.blog2print.com)
  12. To be debt free
  13. A promotion to Team Leader, which means I just need one more team member.  :) Who wants to join me?

2 comments:

Tori said...

Is there another website to use to print your blog? I used blog2print on ours. The book looks good, but I couldn't figure out how to move things around - move pictures - make page breaks - choose pictures, etc.

Jen said...

Hmm...I've heard blurb.com is good, but that it's not really as easily compatible with Blogger. I didn't know you made one. I wish I could see yours!