Jan 31, 2011

14 Weeks!

Ignore the lack of makeup...we didn't do much of anything yesterday and I was really lazy!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Hamm is the size of a lemon - 
the baby weighs about an ounce right now!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +7 lbs - I haven't gained any weight in about 3 weeks!
Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants daily, shirts are half and half.  
Gender: Unknown....my gut says it's another boy right now though.  Jarrod still says girl.  
Gavin changes his mind daily.
Movement: Not yet, but I should be able to feel is starting soon.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good but getting up once or twice to pee is getting old already.  
What I miss:  Nothing really right now.  I do love being pregnant!
Cravings: Spicy foods, bbq potato chips, french fries.
Symptoms:  Heartburn is really the only thing bugging me these days.
Best Moment this week: Hearing Hamm's heartbeat on the doppler this week, and learning about another friend's pregnancy.  I love having friends to go through this with!

I met Dr. Schmitz this week and liked him.  I think I'll really like this practice.  I just wish the hospital offered a sibling class for Gavin to take as we get closer to the baby's arrival.  I did get pic uploaded from Gavin's pregnancy, so here is a comparison.  

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Jen, you look so cute!