Jan 24, 2011

13 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 13 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Hamm is the size of a peach- 
his/her face is looking more humanlike - eyes and ears are moving more toward their correct place.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +7 lbs - same as last week so I'm happy about that!
Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants daily, shirts are half and half.  
Gender: Unknown....my gut says it's another boy right now though.  Jarrod still says girl.
Movement: Not yet, but I should be able to feel is starting soon.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good but getting up once or twice to pee is getting old already.  
What I miss:  Nothing really right now.  I do love being pregnant!
Cravings: Spicy foods all of a sudden are very appealing to me.  I've been putting banana peppers on a lot of things.
Symptoms:  Heartburn and headaches are common these days.
Best Moment this week: Having dinner with my friend, Amy, and getting to compare our pregnancies.  I loved having so many friends I was pregnant with last time around and it's nice to have a local friend to experience this with.  It will be so nice since Lucas and Gavin play so well together, and now the new babies will be friends, too!

My goal this week is to get my belly pics from Gavin transferred to this computer so I can post side by side comparisons each week, too.  Hopefully that will happen!


3 comments:

Danielle said...

YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!!

Amanda said...

Adorable bump!!!

Lisa said...

Saw your blog link on the Bump and wanted to say hi! Cute bump : )