Oct 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful that I have a sister like Megan (Happy Birthday, Megan! You're a quarter-century now!) Megan is always the one I turn to for advice or a listening ear, because she always knows just what to say. I cherish the times we had "sister nights" when we were both in high school, preparing for me to leave for college. We spent many fun nights painting pottery at The Kiln, giving each other massages, and just spending time together. I'm excited for her to visit me in NY so I can show her around and introduce her to Upstate NY. :)




When I was visiting home, I not only got a lovely hour long massage (thank you, Cincinnati School of Medical Massage, for teaching my sister awesome new techniques!), but she also gave me an amazing early Christmas present. It was a total surprise....and Jarrod and I are so in love with it! We can't wait until she finishes it and sends it our way.



If you want to see what the original picture looked like, click on her blog below. It's based off the 4th picture down, a shot she took of Gavin back in June when he was about 13 months old.

http://mokopocreations.blogspot.com/2009/06/gavin.html

And, yes, she is taking orders for custom portraits on her website if you're interested. www.mokopo.com :)

1 comment:

*Megan said...

Yay! Ahhh!! I can't believe I just now saw this post! Thank you! I love you toooooooooooooooooooooooooo!