Jul 10, 2009

Flashback Friday

Well, I wanted to add pictures from Lauren and Jeff's wedding since it's their anniversary. But, that wedding must have happened pre-digital camera days for me! Or, they are on some CD that still packed up. So, I'll paint the Flashback Friday pictures with words.

Imagine a hot, Ohio July day...
Us girls wore long black dresses with beautiful backs...
Lauren's dress was absolutely fabulous...she looked amazing!
My favorite picture...I was fanning Lauren by lifting the train of her dress up and down while we were outside taking pictures. Such a cute memory...

Happy 5th Anniversay, Lauren and Jeff!
(And, Happy 5th Anniversay, Sara and Clint! I didn't know Sara on her wedding day, so no pictures, but still a milestone to celebrate!)

2 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for thinking of us Jen! Miss you!

Lauren Barr said...

Thanks for the anniversary wishes Jen! I missed you as we drove back from Cincinnati this morning and wished you were close by for a visit!