May 7, 2009

Girls' Night Post-Babies

Before Gavin and Giovanni came along, Angie, Heidi, Lauren and I got together every three months or so for a girls' night. Well, it's been a while since we had a sleepover, and I really wanted to host one last girls' night here, so we did just that last weekend.
We hung out at the house and opened some gifts (to celebrate Gavin, Heidi, and Lauren's birthdays) and then went out to dinner. Once the little guys were fast asleep, the girls and I drank wine, gave massages, and sat around and talked like old times. It was wonderful! I'm going to miss that!!! We ended the weekend with breakfast at Bob Evans before they headed back home. Here are some pictures from the weekend.












1 comment:

Lauren Barr said...

Fun weekend! Too bad "somebody" fell asleep before the massages!!!! Not that I'm biased or anything -- but those are definitely the two cutest boys ever! :)